Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Can Guy Ritchie's 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.' Be Cool? | Movie News | Hollywood.com

Can Guy Ritchie's 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.' Be Cool? | Movie News | Hollywood.com

I sure hope so. I love Guy's movies, even the weird low budget ones before his blockbuster Sherlock movies with RDJ & Jude. I actually was a fan of the old TV series when it ran on TV even though I was a kid, (because I was a huge Bond fan & it was that type of show). So, I have high hopes for this even though The Lone Ranger failed to be the next Disney franchise they were hoping for. Armie truly is a gifted actor & personally I thought The Lone Ranger was a ton of fun. & you guys all know how I feel about Henry Cavill already, so if this movie fails at the box office, I will be one super disappointed be-otch. We shall see, it opens in Jan. 2015. 


Below are a couple of cool fan made posters for the new movie. 
Hopefully Warner will give us a teaser poster soon.

No comments: