Monday, May 26, 2014

'Man of Steel' Henry Cavill launches the Royal Marines 1664 Challenge





Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund ambassador, Henry Cavill, officially launches the Royal Marines 1664 Challenge. The event is celebrating 350 years of the Royal Marines and aims to raise £500,000 for the charity. More information, including how to donate, can be found at http://www.1664challenge.co.uk/
I can not even put into words how proud I am of our beloved Henners for this video he made for the Royal Marines that was just posted today. It is Memorial Day in the US & I am remembering & honoring all those men & women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom here. & even though I am not British, I would like to do my part to honor the Royal Marines for their sacrifice as well. ♥♥♥

No comments: