Thursday, May 1, 2014

♥ Happy Birthday Jamie! ♥





Happy Birthday today to one of my faves, Jamie! I was so enthralled with him when I first saw him as Sheriff Graham in ABC's "Once Upon A Time" in 2011, he was one of the most interesting characters on the series at the time, unfortunately, we only got him in season 1. Then I got to see him this year as Paul Spector in the crime thriller series, "The Fall" which he's already won 3 awards for & they were well deserved. Hoping to see him in the mini series, "New Worlds" set in the late 17th century soon & I'm patiently waiting for his latest romantic movie, "Flying Home", which will most likely be on DVD for me. Next February, he will make his appearance as the very sexy handsome & mysterious Christian Grey in the movie, "Fifty Shades of Grey". Cheers & Best wishes to Jamie! May his brilliant star continue to rise! #HappyBirthdayJamieDornan #OnceUponATime #SheriffGrahamHumbert #TheFall #PaulSpector #FlyingHome #NewWorlds #AbeGoffe #FiftyShadesOfGrey #ChristianGrey #LoveMyIrishActors #MyFavoriteActorList #MySexyManList 

No comments: