Sunday, August 18, 2013

Armie Hammer, my review of the man AKA the latest Lone Ranger, read on...




Where to start with a decent review of the man that brought my 2nd favorite childhood hero back to life? Armie impressed the hell out of me as the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network  a few years ago, & I vowed to put him on my watch list & am so glad I did. He was phenomenal as J. Edgar’s secret love interest in the movie of the same name opposite Leo DiCaprio a couple of years ago, & was precious & funny as all get out in Mirror, Mirror last year as the Prince with Julia Roberts. He was nominated for many various awards for The Social Network & J. Edgar & won a couple & I predict there will be more to come in his future, without a doubt. He has that bigger than life presence on the big screen, & I’m sure partly due to his 6’5” stature, but he’s also got a charm about him that carries through in all his roles he’s played whether they are dramatic & serious or campy & funny. & he can do major action stunts as we saw in The Lone Ranger. I adore actors that don’t let the stunt guys do all their stunts for them, so he has gained my admiration for that alone.  He has that star quality that will most assuredly work for him in garnering bigger & better roles in his future. Next up for him is The Man from U.N.C.L.E., the next Guy Ritchie movie that is based on the popular 60’s TV series opposite Henry Cavill & then on to 2:22, a mystery suspense thriller about an air traffic controller that experiences some strange events. It was supposed to start filming 2 years ago, so it’s possible it may never get off the ground, I’ll be watching for news of it, as it sounds like it’s right up my alley. He also owns Bird Bakery in San Antonio, TX with his wife, model & TV personality, Elizabeth Chambers, & the website looks so scrumptious, I would give anything to live in San Antonio right now! Bird Bakery 

Check out some of his previous works if you haven’t seen them, you may very well be pleasantly surprised.  

Partial list of his Filmography in pics & videos below:

The Social Network



Trailer

Clip of Armie as the Winklevoss twins

J. Edgar




Trailer

Clip of Armie & Leo

Mirror Mirror



Trailer

Clip of Armie & Lily Collins

The Lone Ranger


My favorite scene, “Hiyo, Silver, Away!”

Trailer #3

Trailer #4


No comments: