Saturday, April 26, 2014

♥ Happy Birthday Tom! ♥



Happy 37th Birthday today to our beautiful Tom! I somehow missed this talented man for years until last summer when I finally watched Smallville for the 1st time & fell in love with him & the series, I'm now almost done with a 2nd watch of the series & will never get tired of seeing his beautiful version of my favorite superhero, Clark Kent. ♥♥♥♥ I actually got to see him on cable several years ago in Cheaper by the Dozen 1 & 2, but even though he was great in it, he didn't have enough screen time for me to appreciate his talent back then, but I sure have seen it since last year. I also liked him in the B movie remake of The Fog with Maggie Grace, I don't care what everyone else says, I liked it, it gave me the creeps. He also played Secret Service Roy Kellerman in the indie film, "Parkland" that came out last November about the events in Dallas of JFK's assassination. I highly recommend it, especially to history buffs. & now he's in the latest football movie with Kevin Costner, "Draft Day". Can't wait to see more projects for him, he's really talented & even though I love him as Clark, he can play anything. Cheers & Best wishes to Tom!  May his beautiful star continue to rise! #HappyBirthdayTomWelling #Smallville #ClarkKent #Superman #KalEl #ImASuperManFreak #DraftDay #BrianDrew #Parkland #RoyKellerman #CheaperByTheDozen #TheFog 




No comments: