Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Blingee Jakes

Well, I think I went a little nuts when Prophecy Girl over at I'm Stalking Jake gave us Gyllenhaalics a little Blingee Project to keep us busy while SHE was off gallivanting about Nashville to see the one & only Paul Effing McCartney!!!  I was SO envious & was like, oh yeah, making blingees out of my most recent favorite obsession really makes up for missing out on one of the biggest musical geniuses of the last century, NOT!!!  But in all fairness, I must give Prophecy Girl her due since she has to be the BIGGEST PM fan of all time for her generation.  I was so impressed at her knowledge of the Fab Four as well as Paul himself.  Plus she wrote the most heartfelt review as well as her whole fucking experience that day last week.  She deserves major props for her blog about it alone.  I so wish I could have been there with her, it would have been the BEST. CONCERT. EVER.  OK, enough whining about my non PM experience.  I vow to go the next time he hits Texas though, I swear I will find a way.

So here are my Jake Blingees, they were supposed to be funny & crazy, not so much fan-girlish.  Way too old for that shit. Check this out:
 "Pilot Kelson - 10 Years Later"
(Still a major "smoker"!)
                        Pilot Kelson - 10 years later...
Make your own Glitter Graphics

"Who needs Captain Jack Sparrow???"
                        Who Needs Captain Jack Sparrow?
Glitter Graphics

 
"He's Back & He's Bad!  James Bond Reboot..."
(stirred, not shaken)
                        He's Back & He's BAD!
Build your own Blingee


                "Super Star Status"
(OK, maybe this one is a little bit Fan-Girlish, 
but I really love the tattoo I gave him!)
                        Super Star Status
Make custom Glitter Graphics

& last but not least,
"GYLLENGOTH"
                        Crazy Beautiful
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Well, that was fun, but I'm done, so now what should I do with myself?
Am planning to see Dinner For Schmucks, Salt, The Other Guys, & Inception again (since my teeny OCD brain went into a weird overdrive with the 1st viewing & almost imploded), so I will be back soon with more movie reviews for NORMAL peeps.  Thank you for watching.
                                         

3 comments:

Becky Heineke said...

OK, WOW on this entry!! The entire first paragraph = BEST THING EVER! ;D I wish you could have been there, too. He *has* to come to Texas sometime soon! Just has to...because I can't wait to hear about your experience when you finally see him live!!! (It will happen. :))

Also, MUCH Blingee love. :D

YAY, I'm so glad you're blogging!!

Vanessa said...

Thank you PG, you have become my inspiration & mentor for blogging. Now whether or not I will ever get any followers, I guess we shall see.

& oh yes, I will see Paul if it is the last thing I do & when that day comes, I would love it if you could fly your ass down here & join me, that was be the BEST!

Vanessa said...

OK, I forgot to proofread my comment, I meant to say:
that WOULD be the BEST!