Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Claire!

#ClaireDanes Happy Birthday today to a very favorite actress of mine, Claire! 🎂 Been a fan since I first saw her play Beth on Little Women almost 20 years ago! I love that movie! I've seen almost every movie & series she's ever been in since then & loved or liked them all. She came into her own with her magnificent portrayal of Temple Grandin 4 years ago winning the Emmy, Golden Globe, & SAG among numerous other awards & noms. She has been playing the brilliant Carrie Mathison in one of my favorite series, Homeland, since its premiere in 2011. I love love love that series & can't wait til the 4th season premieres this fall! 👍👍👍 Cheers & Best wishes to Claire! 🍻 May she continue to have a wonderful career in the film & TV industry for many many years to come! 😊 #Homeland #CarrieMathison #TempleGrandin #Stardust #Yvaine #BrokedownPalace #RomeoAndJuliet #MySoCalledLife #LittleWomen 


& In honor of Claire's birthday today, I thought I would put together a little collage of her in Stardust, a major fave movie of mine, that I've watched at least 25 times over the years. This is the movie where I discovered the talented Charlie Cox & beautiful Ben Barnes. I've always been a big fan of Neil Gaiman's books & I thought they did a great adaptation of this one. I remember when I saw it at the theater opening weekend, I loved every second of it. 😍 Although Henry had to play a creepy douche with a bad blonde wig in it, he still did a great job. 👍😊 If any of you guys still haven't seen Stardust, check it out, it's fun, funny, exciting, crazy & Michelle Pfeiffer does a fantastic job as an evil witch. & the extra special plus was the brilliant Robert De Niro, OMG, he was crazy good playing a character that will amaze & delight you! Guaranteed. 👍👍👍 & the end credit song is one of my faves, "Rule the World" by Take That 🎵❤️ #Stardust #Yvaine #CharlieCox #TristanThorn #BenBarnes #DunstanThorn #HenryCavill #Humphrey #PeterOToole #MarkStrong #RupertEverett #MichellePfeiffer #RobertDeNiro #RickyGervais #SiennaMiller #NathanielParker #KateMagowan #TakeThat #RuleTheWorld ❤️❤️❤️




No comments: