Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy Birthday John!



Happy Birthday today to one of my favorite actors to play Jonathan Kent, John Schneider!  
I'll never forget when I first saw him burst onto my little TV screen long ago as Bo Duke in the wild, crazy, & super fun Dukes of Hazzard. He was a real heartthrob! & racing around the countryside in that badass Dodge Charger, "The General Lee"! He's had a really nice career since with my favorite character of all, the Man of Steel's adopted dad, Jonathan. He played him so well with the perfect mix of a caring, loving, yet strict & strong willed father who was super devoted to raising our precious Clark. 💗 His most recent series he's been in is Tyler Perry's "The Haves & The Have Nots" on Oprah's OWN station which I do not get on my cable, but I'm sure he's doing an excellent job as always. He's got 6 new movies due out this year, although I do not know if they are made for TV movies, but I'll be on the lookout for more info, as I miss seeing him on TV. He's also rumored to play the PotUS in a movie still in development that's a sci-fi action thriller titled "The Dying Breed". Hope we get more info on that one, I'm very fond of that genre. Cheers & Best wishes to John!  May he have great success in his career for many many years to come! ♥♥♥  #DukesOfHazzard #BoDuke #Smallville#JonathanKent #TheHavesAndTheHaveNots 

No comments: