Monday, April 21, 2014

♥ Happy Birthday James! ♥



#JamesMcAvoy Happy Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite actors ever! I fell in love with Mr. Tumnus back in 2005 when I saw the Chronicles of Narnia, so I ran home to learn more about this brilliant actor who pulled that off so well & captured my heart. I discovered I had already seen some things he had been in, Band of Brothers, & then as Leto Atreides II in the Children of Dune mini series for SyFy a couple of years before. I was a huge fan of the Dune series by Frank Herbert, & loved that mini series, but somehow I just didn't catch the McAvoy fever for some reason. But after Mr. Tumnus, I was definitely there & have watched as much of his older stuff from the BBC like Shameless, & State of Play, & I got to see "Rory O'Shea Was Here", a fantastic little indie film that was never released here in the states. If I hadn't fallen in love with him from Narnia, I would have surely done so after seeing him in that film. I've seen most everything he's been in since & he's deserved every nomination & win for every award, although the Academy still hasn't given him any attention yet, I thoroughly believe that day will come. He's got a few films I haven't gotten the chance to see yet from 2013, Welcome to the Punch, Eleanor Rigby, Trance, & Filth, but I will asap. & of course he's back as the young Charles Xavier in X-Men: Days of Future Past that opens May 23rd. Can not wait for that film! We will see him portray Victor Von Frankenstein in the newest adaptation of the classic Frankenstein on 10/15/15. I am dying for more info on that one! It was announced he will be in the X-Men: Apocalypse due out in May 2016. He's finally getting the recognition he so deserves for the brilliant actor he is & I'm betting we will see more roles & projects coming up for him soon. Cheers & Best wishes to James! If you haven't watched this fantastic Scot in anything besides X-Men First Class, you must, you will not be sorry, I guarantee it. #HappyBirthdayJamesMcAvoy
#XMenDaysOfFuturePast #XMenFirstClass #CharlesXavier #Filth #Trance #WelcomeToThePunch #TheConspirator #TheLastStation #Wanted #BecomingJane #StarterFor10 #Atonement #Penelope #TheLastKIngOfScotland #TheChroniclesOfNarnia #MrTumnus #RoryOSheaWasHere #ShamelessBBC #ChildrenOfDune #BandOfBrothers

No comments: